A lot of games attempt to control your life, but RuneScape is the only one to be honest about it. The main reason for this isn't adventures and the lore. When players discuss the win-state people talk about achieving all their stats to level 99. It's not a common notion to consider getting all the settlements in Fallout 4 to be the goal in the end - it's about the narrative and the journey. In this case, the numbers are all it is. They're all it has to be.
RuneScape is whatever you'd like it to be. It's fit itself into my life just as the time I played it when I was a child, but in a different way. If you were hooked back in the 2000s, I would strongly suggest you check out Old School but be prepared for many different emotions.
On the face of it, RuneScape The First 20 Years is the ideal holiday present for that kid from 2000 that you love. Full of nostalgia, it's hard to flick through the pages without wanting to fire up Old School RuneScape. However, as you go through the book, you'll be left with a bittersweet tale, because it was a lightning strike in a bottle, and will likely never happen again, and definitely not on the same scale.
If you want to learn more about RuneScape Products (Old School, RS3) , please visit https://www.rsorder.com/
Be the first person to like this.