This information prompted Redditor FatNWackyRS to contact users on r/Outriders to send a message about Mod Osborne and his reputation, describing him as the "warm and friendly "Dad" face of Jagex." FatNWackyRS describes all the things Mod Osborne has done for the community over his career, including a few clips, like playing the role of Mod Elfborne, promoting Prifddinas (an Elf City in Runescape) as well as joining livestreams and contributing to Jagex's goals.
While some gamers or communities would be irritated by losing an iconic brand name, FatNWackyRS invited other Runescape players to share their experiences. One commenter, notably, claims that they've won and lost, as someone who plays both Runescape as well as Outriders. Some were thrilled by this announcement, and some even never played with Osborne prior to this glowing review from a participant in the Runescape community.
The exact details of what happens on the other part of the Outriders fence remains to be seen, however Fans know that plenty of positive things are expected to come into the sport. Outriders' Worldslayer expansion is scheduled to be announced this spring . It is expected to launch for the end of the year, and beyond that, People Can Fly has a variety of other projects in the work--including another game that will be developed with Square Enix. What happens if Osborne will be involved with this, however, is still to be confirmed.
FatNWackyRS concludes his post by sending simple, heartwarming words for Osborne in the event that he happens to see it Thank you for all he has done for Runescape and warm best wishes for his time in Square Enix. "We are so grateful for you, we will be sad to see you go, and I wish you the highest amount of luck throughout your exciting future initiatives from Square Enix," the Redditor wrote on behalf the RS community.
Thanks to my 2006 diary I'm able to say with certainty that I took my first steps in Gielinor the setting of RuneScape on the 29th of April that year. Younger Lottie wrote about how RuneScape was'very good looking thanks to its stunning map' before going on a argument about how she could not find the final installment of Neon Genesis Evangelion on what I believe was a legal website. I wonder what she would have written if they had known RuneScape would be a regular fixture on her collection of gaming games.
If you want to learn more about RuneScape Products (Old School, RS3) , please visit https://www.rsorder.com/
Be the first person to like this.