Viewing Single Post
It is also worth noting that the Grizzlies will also feature five players rated 80 or over for NBA 2K23, including a guard known as "Black Jesus":Below is a table of the starting lineup and players on the bench of the Memphis Grizzlies at launch in NBA 2K23, which includes all five starters , and two favorites Dillon Brooks and Brandon Clarke.I'm going to emphasize that you should not ask more questions in this thread . And if you do -- don't expect a response because this isn't my attempt to flood the waters and place pressure on the player. I'm trying to walk the tightrope here and draw attention to the information that he's shared without overdoing it with every other random question out there.
AirJ23: In MyNBA those "center/right/left" patterns for mid-range and 3 pointers change for each player at the end of every season which is a pain. I've heard someone say that "center/left/right" traits don't affect any actual game play, but instead affect the simming. Does this sound true? Mike Wang said there are more signature jumpers in the game than before. I'm happy they named them, so now you can look them up , since sometimes you weren't sure of the name before.
Now you know if number X actually was the right jumper or is like X player's jumper (by comparison).EccentricMeat: I haven't heard anything confirming or denying that player likeness can/can't change over the years in MyNBA Eras.My guess, simply based off the fact that they are updating rules and expansion teams and even courts/logos in relevant years, is that players will also update to reflect their IRL look in relevant years.
A number of NextMakers has posted NBA 2K23 gameplay videos today which highlight the Jordan Challenge. We've uploaded a few below and will add to that throughout day day.Virtual Currency, also referred to as VC, is one of the most significant forms of currency used in NBA 2K23. It is used mostly in MyCAREER mode to increase the features of MyPLAYER, or opening packs for players for players in MyTEAM mode.
If you want to learn more about NBA 2K23 MT, please visit https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k23-Mt.html
Be the first person to like this.