You can select which abilities you want to unlock over other.
We had this idea--I remember the meeting with a group of the game directors here at Blizzard. They said, "Dude you've got to make this your own game. Do not hide it inside Starcraft. It's amazing. It ought to stand on its own two legs."
As a novice I thought "Oh Okay, that's cool. I'll do that," without really thinking about the implications of what this could mean for us and how much additional work we'd be getting ourselves into.
We decided in 2012 we'd do this. Then, in 2013. we finally released Heart of the Swarm, and many of us got rolled over to concentrate upon Heroes of the Storm, which is when we realized how much work we were getting ourselves into. That's when we began to get really serious about it in the quest to create all the other systems that this game will require can stand its.
So we had this suggestion--I remember it was in this meeting that I attended with a lot of Blizzard game managers--and they were like, "Dude you've got to create a game of your own Stop tucking it away in Starcraft."
ZT: You briefly mentioned mods' community support. Is this something you intend to include in Heroes of the Storm?
DB A: It's definitely something we're very passionate about. It's been a huge part of all of our games in the strategy team over the years. There are still a lot of the tools needed to allow this to be possible. There are some challenges in the way of making it work in a free to play environment However, it's something we'd like to do and is something our team is extremely enthusiastic about. I'm not sure when we'll get to it and I'm sure that you can expect it in the near future.
If you want to learn more about WoW WoTLK Classic Gold ,please vist https://www.p2pah.com/wow-wotlk-classic-gold.html
Be the first person to like this.