Finer details to changes include Blizzard's plan to reduce the number of numbers that represent various stats, which it has referred to by its name as an "item squish" as well as the mention of the ability to fly until a later patch .
The majority of quests still follow a recognisable formula. When I first arrived in Draenor, I was immediately faced with "kill X number of Y" tasks intermixed with "gather an amount of things" quests. The monotony of these missions was replaced by a visual flair at the end and also by familiar interactive quests that played more like action minigames. In the World of Warcraft : Burning Crusade expansion, these interactivity adventures splattered my screen with satisfying explosions and lots of numbers, which is the next notable change that I observed I noticed: the number crunch.
As a player who spent the majority portion of my World of Warcraft life as a healer, a large part of my gameplay was spent looking at various bars and numbers in an attempt to heal my team correctly. These numbers grew exponentially in every subsequent expansion, with players being able to hit six-digit figures in damage and health.
Blizzard has revealed its plans to run an "item squash" with the Warlords of Draenor patch, streamlining stats for item items as well as monster and player health, and ability values. The effect of this was immediately evident when selecting a character from the preassigned beta templates. As a paladin at level 90 I was carrying about 50K health. I also averaged significantly less damage output than I was accustomed to. But, enemies had been scaled down, meaning the average amount of time I spent in combat with each monster was roughly the same.
If you want to learn more about WoW WoTLK Classic Gold ,please vist https://www.p2pah.com/wow-wotlk-classic-gold.html
Be the first person to like this.