I am hoping there will be some kind of in-game year in summary. I would love to be able to revisit my island on its first day. I have a few screenshots in the early days but I'd love to get a chance to walk around the new island.I wonder when they will perform a 1 year old thing for those people that played on launch day. Knowing my luck though they will and it will interfere with some other events going on, and the game just happened to launch on my birthday, March 20th.
Ngl I totally expected to stop playing after a month or two....instead it is the only game I play with daily, even if just for 20 minutes.New Horizons is really the most forgiving in the show so far as leaving for an elongated period of time goes. Villagers will comment that its been a while, then go back to their routine dialogue. Flowers don't expire anymore, and villagers can't leave without your acceptance. Worst you will see are weeds and roaches, which do not take long to eliminate.
She straight up told me she was leaving! I really like her so much that I immediately closed my game so she would not leave lol. I do not even take the opportunity with the thought bubble.They appear in your home if you're away for a certain timeframe. You walk them over to kill them. They are not catchable.
Haven't played since might. Logged back in yesterday and seasoned the roaches. Spent 5 minutes trying to locate my net until I recalled you could not have your net equipped in the house
Weeds do not grow back in the exact same speed as previous games also, I have noticed. I went months without playing there and there were just a small handful to wash up, took no time in any way. Normally they are everywhere.I actually hate that villagers can't leave without consent and that flowers can not die. It takes some life from this game.
If you are interested, please click https://www.acbells.com/
Topics: acbells
Be the first person to like this.