Viewing Single Post
Well, 21 was made and restricted. They'd need to restart with madden 21, I know what you are saying but I was not anticipating an entirely different game. This is an advancement. . 22 is gonna be their evaluation because now they don't have an excuse with an even more powerful system. I know on COD Cold War - second-gen and current-gen may play together. This doesn't appear to be the situation for Madden, is this supported? Some games can and some can't. I know Destiny 2 you will not be able to play cross-gen till December so hopefully, for Madden, it'll be accessible by launch. It just seems like they added the same new movement they advertised for present gen Madden but used different words. Their marketing has ever been slick with telling us that they basically added nothing. If this really is the best of their improvements, we are clearly just getting more of the same bs. At the same time, everybody, particularly that the UI and Network guys, will also be trying to iron out technical kinks and criteria for the next-gen release on consoles at which the pipeline to acceptability by Sony and Microsoft is much less well-oiled, yeah, even EA is going to have a process. That's a fiddly business and criteria are higher at the beginning of a console life cycle. If you still purchase Madden 21 on release in anticipation of the soccer season, there'll be nothing in Franchise other than the pitiful stuff from the patch notes. It is too late in the afternoon to add anything.
And that's crucial. FIFA, on the surface of it, adds a few bits and pieces to their version of Franchise every calendar year, but play for a week and you soon realize that what's been added is actually just window-dressing, usually in the form of very weak and limited conversation decision trees with agents and players. No matter statistical significance that may visibly affect the game on the pitch is added. It truly seems too late in the afternoon to anticipate anything noteworthy this year as far as EA is worried the consumer may already have consumed by 2021 so promises will be produced for Madden 22 Next Gen.. . Because you know that Madden 22 Legacy Edition is going to be a roster update and nothing else.
Let's us to read Mut 21 coins information on https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-21/Coins.html
Last update on December 25, 6:43 am by Smarthuiyuan.
Be the first person to like this.