I feel that. Im in my mid 20s today and have gotten the Madden NFL 23 game every year, but slowly my buddies have stopped playing Madden and now its just me and one friend. We're both less than enthusiastic for this year and will likely stick to 2K.
I couldn't agree with your opinion more. I don't have any excitement for the Madden NFL 23 game, none of my friends play it, every single year it feels like a demo version they somehow retail for $60. A new exclusivity deal has been signed before 2026, regardless of how much I want it to, I understand that Madden NFL 23 won't be any better. I believe I am gonna sit out this one. Last year I was beyond excited for M20.
This year I performed (MUT) intensely from release until early October.Then one day out of nowhere just stopped and never picked it back up. I had been excited to really get better at online play but after diving for 2 months it just wasn't satisfying. H2H resembles nothing of the true game, every year it's whatever 5 plays are broken over and over for a complete calendar year. Madden and NHL are the only 2 games I play and have for 15 years.
If you want to learn more about MMOexp mut 23 coins,please vist https://www.mmoexp.com/Nfl-23/Coins.html
Be the first person to like this.