If they are not going to provide us more inclines, then I wish they would at least let us place ladders up against the side of cliffs so we are able to climb them without needing to carry one around.
Yeah some people actually liked how it was glitched so it might be neat if they inserted a fresh rug/floor that did similar stuff with symbolizing the wall in the long run but obviously it kinda sucked for people that actually wanted to use that rug as ordinary.
They ought to at least make it so that if you talk to two villagers of the exact same personality type at a row they won't give you exactly the same bit of conversation since the prior vlager did.
It is crazy how little dialogue is in this game in comparison to all the previous games. Like, it feels as though the intent was to spot in dialog post-launch, but then just forgot about it.
I think you just don't see it as much since they prioritise making your villagers discuss everything you have been around, such as burying bells or digging up fossils.
It does? The dialogue really feels more stale compared to NL and I have played more than NH.
If you want to know more about AC, you can visit https://www.acbells.com/
Last update on December 26, 12:33 am by Weismart.
Be the first person to like this.